Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Week 3 of the Domandred Legacy

Well needless to say week three started out a little rough. Tal being rather pregnant and spending far to much time skill grinding caused her to take a bit of a tile nap. I almost felt bad for her, but at the same time they both need to get on making some money and working on some skills.

Alas her little nap didn't last long, really just long enough for her to be woken up and sent to bed.




Of course half way through the night Karter and Tal both got up to have a little fun.



...winkwinknudgenudge...







Yup, those two are still happily in love. I am starting to wonder if they will ever actually tie the knot. I suppose only time will tell how this tale unfolds....time and simluck.



It's finally happening..the heir is ready to come. OH LAWD!! THE EXCITEMENT!! I can almost taste it...


..wait..what?..what are you doing? Why are you cleaning that tub!! You're having a baby..nope, nope, she just doesn't care.



I suppose it's good she at least has an appetite and a smile. Apparently even once she went into labour Tal was still having a pretty good time. She enjoyed some excellent fish Karter had made for breakfast and then....
..this is where I should say she went to the hospital...but I kinda wanted to know what happened if I did nothing...So she went to work.
o. O

Yup, there she goes. Off to work well she's in labour...what a trooper. This was 100% my fault and I take full blame for it. I am so so so sorry Tal....Either way she went to work and when she came home, she quickly ran off to the hospital. Our heir was born in just a few moments and she was home again.



Isn't he just lovely. Karter and Talouse decided to name the new bundle of joy Alex..and of course they couldn't help but have a celebratory woohoo.




Yup, he's just perfect. Look at that sweet little baby with his dark chocolate skin. Aaah, well at least we know who he is going to look like. I wonder what his personality will be like.














Tal and Karters life quickly went back to normal. Tal spend a lot of time in her garden completing
her second lifetime milestone. Karter busied himself with a number of activity's to move forward in his work.




Between raising his painting skill for his lifetime wish, he also searched the web for conspiracy's and trolls.

They bought a punching bag so Karter could work on his fitness skill.









Tal also spend a bit of her time working on leveling up her programming skill. Of course only when she had time between gardening and cuddling on the new baby.












Well the time has come for Alex to grow up. So I wandered on over the the random generator on the challenge page. This is a screen cap of the random generated traits and aspirations based on Karter and Talouse's traits, and of course one to show I did indeed follow through. With that done I introduce the heir to the Domandred Legacy...


.....insertdrumroll....              




Yup, there he is, Alex. The heir to all that Karter and Tal have ever worked for..and his first trait is insane..oh joy! Needless to say Tal love's her son, insanity and all.
He loves the monkey bars. His parents splurged just a bit to make sure he had what he needed to complete his childhood goal.


Here we have the family enjoying a first breakfast together. Aren't they just a happy bunch. I have to admit I was a little disappointed the heir looks nothing like the mother..but then..I got a close up of his face...
                                                 

 ..and well it's hard to see in this picture...I blame the process of getting them onto the blog itself..he does have her green eyes and her durpy smile.




It wasn't long before Karters old besty showed up at the house. Alex invited her into the yard to come and dance with him..and dance they did..for hours and then more hours. Obviously Tal and Karter were a little too busy to visit...or not.

They had hardly got two hours into the dance party when they heard the call for dinner.


Impromptu dinner partys for the win. It seem's like everyone enjoyed themselves...The day ended on a pretty high note.




Having an insane child is rather entertaining..not only does he seem to catch things that aren't real and talk to himself..sometime's he's a downright ass.

Tal looks a little unhappy with whatever it is he has to say..and she actually stormed out of the house shortly after. Even Karter couldn't console her with woohoo's, so he just left her to garden for a bit.



Alex must have known he was in trouble too. As Karter found him doing his homework when he got in from work that night. Of course dad quickly began to talk to himself and catch those none existent things as well..sometimes I feel bad for Tal.

Once he'd caught his things he baked a cake..because it was Talouse's birthday!!

-sorry no pic's, nobody showed up to her party. //insertsadnesshere//-



Instead of a party pic here is a picture of Alex's room. Yes, bare bones. We have no windows and very little in the way of toys. He does have a rather nice bed, so at least there is that.



The next morning Tal decided it was time to talk to Karter. Which is always hard as his mind is anywhere but on the topic at hand. Indigestion? Really? REALLY KARTER?!

//sigh.

So Tal tried again.....




This time it seemed to work out better. Karter was super excited to find out that Talouse was pregnant again...but can they afford it?


I think Alex might have been listening in and didn't like what he heard. Here he is at the park in a pretty sad mood. He told all his problems to this guy who looks a little like him..Karters love child before he met Tal? ^_^ or just coincidence?

Alex hung out for a while, but once it got dark he made off to go home..but not before seeing....






Hobo Sim
 


Here ends week 3.
Tune in for Week 4.
Week 4 will contain an information session on the family's
current wealth, job standings, grades and aspirations.
Not to mention a new addition to the family a birthday
and another house upgrade.


No comments:

Post a Comment