-I think that's like Poison Ivy minus the villainous conduct-
Little did she know, she would be the founder of a great bloodline who's destiny was writ large upon the stars.....Or possibly not.
Only time will tell what fate has in store for the founder of our ancient bloodline. She started out by purchasing a 50X50 lot in Willow Creek and renaming it to Domandred Estates. Of course the Knightly armour was also purchased as per the challenge rules. This left our mighty heroin with 1800 Simoleons to begin her journey.

Her story begins on a Sunday like every other.......
Upon purchasing her lot which you can view right here, Tal -yes, she has a nickname- Decided the most important thing to do was meet a few people. A jobs nice, but We have ticking clock here and a significant other is most wanted.
After admiring her rather large estate, as well as the flashy suit of armour our heroin made her way into town.

Making it to the museum She quickly began to greet everyone around her. Causing quite the stir as her melodic voice carried over the art critics...or possibly it's just the shirt...Either way, people were quick to greet our young founder and she quickly set to work finding out traits and asking people if they were single. Quite a few of them were, however most of them seemed to be from the list of townie's you cannot marry. Except one..Ooooh my, could he be...the one.
Mitchel Kalani. It was quite literally love at first finding out her was single *coughcough*. The two of them hit it off really well, and it wasn't long before the were getting cozy on the Ottoman together. He was Tall dark and lazy, and Tal was all over that.
After visiting for a bit and making a few bad social interactions Tal went home to freshen up. After a quick poop outdoors and some cereal she headed out to the park to meet some of her new friends.
In all honesty she spent most of her time chatting up Mitchel, as she has her eye on him for a spouse. She spent an enjoyable afternoon chatting with friends before hunger strikes.
Luckily the parks have grills and she whipped up some tasty veggie burgers. I was pretty sad to see I couldn't call my group of friends to the meal, but this other guy who I appear to know already joined me as well as some lady who looked strangely like a rabbit.
After all that food Tal returned home once more to call Mitchel and invite him over..This time she asked him on a date and he finally said yes.
They went to the nearby lounge, and spend the evening in deep conversation sprinkled with dirty jokes. It wasn't long before thing's began to get a little heated.
Tal and Mitchel shared a first kiss, and then a few more we didn't document.
Needless to say, they both left the date in a very good mood.
The next day dawned and Tal decided it was time to give everyone she has met a call. After eating a quick breakfast/lunch of cereal our heroin invited Mitchel over. It wasn't long before the two of them were kissing and flirting all over the estate. At this point I decided I better move him in so the relationship could progress...and then the world came crashing down. Mitchel lives in town, he's off limits. Damnable Townies!
Oh well, what can you do..She sent him home and found a job in the Tech Guru branch. Giving up her hopes of finding love with Mitchel our heroin retired for the night in her homely abode.
Seeing as how her romantic life was failing our founder decided to build her work skills. Off to the library with her.

Here she is in her natural habitat, geeking it out well she grinds out her programming skill. Yup, look at that face, how can you not love it? seriously..okay in all honesty she's actually playing Blickblok, but close enough, right?
Any who, she worked on this for a bit before deciding it was time to mingle..and here she met Exibit B. Karter Alexander.
Turns out meeting people in the library can work..My mom was right.
Well of course I did what any visionary does..I quickly saved game and tabbed out to check if he was on the dreaded no-no list..and he wasn't. Time for Tal to get her flirt on.
after a few successful friendly actions with a few flirts and pick up lines for flavour Tal returned home for the night.
After a few awkward romantic encounters and another nightly meet up at the library she finally managed to work up the courage and ask him on a date.
They spend the evening gazing into one another eyes and sharing interests. Turns out Tal's got a thing for Lazy men, because Karter also has the lazy trait. He is also an art lover, muser and slightly off his kilter...Insane...This one almost made me walk away...but then the clock IS still ticking and I'm almost down a whole week already. Sooo, she just went for it...

The first kiss didn't take long, and after that Tal wasn't even going to wait.
Without further ado she got down on one knee and proposed to the man...who was good enough to be the man of her dreams.
At this point I actually had to cancel the date as Tal was in a pretty rough state of living..IE she really needed to sleep and potty and shower.

Before leaving the lot Tal quickly asked Karter to move in with her, and of course he was so besotted he said yes. -------------------------->
This is just to show he is one of the Sim you CAN marry....unless of course I missed something when reading the rules.
Either way Karter moved in and I quickly checked out his traits which are all accounted for above. Turns out his lifetime goal is 'Painter Extraordinaire'..I should have put him in the painter Career but I want him to be a super spy, so Agency Clerk it is for now. ;)

Of course once he moved in he brought 20K to the lot, so life got a little easier. I quickly set about building a very modest home for the founders of the legacy. I opted to keep my cheap plumbing and appliances and got a bigger bed and two computers, as with my chosen career's I'm going to need em.
My knightly statue is posted by the door and I am well on my way to founding a legendary
legacy...Or so I hope.
After all that work, yes it was a busy first week.
We have out tiny little one bed one bath home. Here's to week two and making some money to expand upon the Domandred legacy.
Oh and here's just a cute little pic of Tal and Karter enjoying a first dinner at home..











As a little note to self and others; This is actually a lot harder then I thought it would be.
ReplyDelete