Well, week 2 started off with an upgrade to the house. Here we have a top down view of the house and lot. Tal wanted to start work on becoming Poison Ivy, so a few planters were installed. The kitchen was also upgraded..A sim can only stand so much cereal.
So the first upgrade actually included a second room..because the clock is tickin' and we are in need of an heir. Talouse and Karter splurged on a garbage can, because all the broken plumbing was causing a back up in trash disposal.
The second upgrade was to the kitchen itself. Enough cereal as I said before.Aaaah, now the Domandreds are feeling like they have a bit of room to move..and grow.


Now that they have a little room and they are both earning a bit of money Tal and Karter seem a little happier.

So happy they stay up late and then retreat from the garden to woohoo before passing out.

Oh, young love. Or youngish..Turns out Karters only 9 days away from becoming an elder, that clock I mentioned just started ticking faster. Tal's has 13 days before her birthday.
Luckily the two of them have nothing better to do..and I mean this quite literally..the fun meter drops and they jump into bed. See how excited she is that he asked her?
I wonder how long until they decide to occupy that extra room.

All that hard work gardening did finally pay off. Talouse completed the first part of her lifetime goal...not to mention she picked up some tasty fruits and veggie's to add to the fridge.
and of course it wouldn't be right if they didn't celebrate such an achievement...No he is not upper cutting her..he's just so excited that she also wants to woohoo.
I'm not sure if his excitement is genuine or because he's insane..but I suppose one never does really know.but they do seem to enjoy being in one another's company.
'aaah, early morning toilet cleansing in my underpants after violently vomiting.'
Pretty sure that's what Tal's thinking here..or it could be..Did we create an heir last night? Will our name live on? Was that chicken bad? Why does this toilet smell so terrible and why am I kneeling in a puddle..again.

Yup, our founder is pregnant. I wonder what it will be. Or more importantly who it will look like. Will it carry over any of it's parent's traits?

After a few days of pondering it, she decided to tell her boyfriend. No, no they haven't gotten married yet. Karter doesn't seem to care..about the baby or the broken toilet. Or possibly he thinks this news is garbage. Tal doesn't look overly impressed with his reaction.
I'm also starting to wonder if she is ever going to change her outfit.
It took Karter a bit to warm up to the idea, but by the next evening he was even asking to feel the baby. Of course Tal graciously accepted the request.
I think once he felt it he even warmed up to the idea of having a baby..or the outfit she has on excited him..she looks pretty good in that outfit.

Time progressed quickly as it does in the Sims. Tal is currently in her third trimester and the whole house -yup that's two of em- is abuzz with excitement. What will the gender of the Heir be? Will it carry over any of it's parents traits? Who will it look like?
and to leave off for week two, here is Karters math painting. Focus on it, it'll help you focus.






No comments:
Post a Comment